Common Fundamental Revenue Assure Factsheet Collection
Eager to be taught extra a few Common Fundamental Revenue Assure (UBIG) however unsure the place to begin? Over the subsequent week the Institute for Economic Justice (IEJ) might be releasing seven factsheets masking all you have to learn about how a UBIG will help to chart a course to a extra equal, simply and affluent South Africa. You’ll be able to learn the seven factsheets right here, first on The Every day Vox and on the IEJ web site.
The factsheets boil down native and worldwide analysis, in a manner that’s fast and straightforward to learn and perceive. The sequence will cowl:
- Why does South Africa need a Universal Basic Income Guarantee?
- No one left behind: Why universal basic income makes more sense than targeted grants
- Jobs versus Grants: Are employment and basic income a policy trade off?
- How a UBIG can support healthier kids, happier adults, and lifelong learning
- How a UBIG can advance gender justice and social cohesion
- Not only a handout: How a UBIG offers folks the facility to prosper
- “However how will we pay for it?” Financing a UBIG
We’ll be publishing the factsheets day by day over the subsequent seven working days so make sure to examine again in.
This sequence is a collaboration between the IEJ and The Every day Vox. The IEJ has produced the factsheets that are solely obtainable on The Every day Vox web site.