This submit might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. I could obtain commissions for purchases made by way of hyperlinks on this submit. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rejoice Valentine’s Day with this cute and simple cat coronary heart craft for teenagers you could make with greenback tree provides.
Valentine’s Day is simply across the nook, and what higher method to have a good time together with your little ones than by making a enjoyable and lovely cat craft? This simple and cheap Valentine’s Day craft is perfect for kids of all ages and is certain to place a smile on their faces. Youthful kids, like preschoolers or kiddos in elementary faculty, will discover this craft notably enjoyable to make. This DIY heart-shaped craft makes an important reward, Valentine, or decor idea for the fridge.
This straightforward craft is an effective way to spend some high quality time together with your little ones and get into the Valentine’s Day spirit. Plus, it’s a enjoyable and inventive method to give as a DIY gift and present your love and affection for these particular individuals in your life like grandparents, dad and mom and mates.
- giant felt coronary heart for face
- assorted smaller hearts in several colours (white, pink, pink, and so forth.) for facial options
- black yarn for the mouth or a sharpie marker to attract the mouth
- googly eyes
- double sticky tape
- glue, glue dots, glue stick, and so forth.
- pipe cleaners
Alternatively, as a substitute of shopping for felt hearts from the greenback retailer, you can also make cloth or paper hearts as nicely.
Directions for This Cute Coronary heart Craft for Children:
- Glue a smaller coronary heart within the middle of a medium-sized felt coronary heart. Do the identical for an additional coronary heart. These would be the cat’s ears.
- Glue the “ears” to the highest of the cat’s head the wrong way up and equal distance from one another.
- Tape or glue two small glittery felt hearts on all sides of the cat’s face for the eyes.
- Glue a googly eye on prime of every of the glitter hearts.
- Minimize off the underside nook of a medium-sized felt coronary heart and tape it the wrong way up to the underside of the cat’s face.
- Minimize a number of small items of yarn off the skein because the mouth for this simple coronary heart craft.
- Glue the yarn within the form of a mouth on the medium-sized coronary heart.
- Wrap a small piece of pipe cleaner within the middle of a bunch of three pipe cleaners to carry them collectively. Glue down the pipe cleaners to the cat’s face.
- Glue a small coronary heart on prime of the pipe cleaners for the nostril.
- You too can add somewhat bow or foam rose to your cat to provide it some character.
- As soon as your cat’s face is full, you’re able to show your lovely craft challenge! You may grasp it on the wall, place it on a mantle or shelf, and even give it as a particular Valentine’s Day reward to a cherished one. Flip it over and write a candy message to somebody particular to make it a Valentine or reward concept comparable to “You’re Purr-fect” or “You’re One Cool Cat”!
Pin it on Pinterest: